Forest of Secrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forest of Secrets

This is a place where demons, elves, were-wolves, and other beings learn to call home.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Park Walkways
Margot Invictus Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 12:59 pm by Pandora Lockhart

» OOC Chatroom
Margot Invictus Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 3:16 pm by Pandora Lockhart

» Hey there?...
Margot Invictus Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 7:51 pm by Hollow

» RP Request's
Margot Invictus Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 5:00 pm by Hollow

» Imporatant Information
Margot Invictus Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 3:58 pm by Clover R. Brook

» Rules pleas read before posting
Margot Invictus Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 1:23 pm by Clover R. Brook

» Signature rattings
Margot Invictus Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 1:05 pm by BerrySoul

» Purette, Emmily {{WIP}}
Margot Invictus Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 2:17 pm by Emmily Purette

» Delorious, Gemini (W.I.P.)
Margot Invictus Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 2:34 pm by Gemini Delorious

Forum
Affiliates
free forum
Secrets of the Darkness Photobucket Margot Invictus Os48p2 Margot Invictus Sakura10

Margot Invictus

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Margot

Margot Invictus Empty
PostSubject: Margot Invictus   Margot Invictus Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:32 am

Margot Invictus Fridayecho
Forest of Seasons Application

†††Margot Invictus†††
◊The Entrance◊
“Who are you?” “I’m Canada…”
◊ First Name: Margot
◊Middle Name: Ebony
◊Last Name: Invictus
◊Gender: Female
◊Age: 19
◊Species: Considered a Goddess from her planet of origin. (planet unknown)
◊Sexual Orientation: Straight

○The Looks○
“Mr. Kumakichi, what can I do to make them notice me?” “Hm… You should try to look more Canadian!”

○ Hair: Brilliant orange color, often put up in a messy partial ponytail or bun.
○ Eyes: Appears black, but always changes color.
○ Skin: Pale, looks unhealthy to most people around her. On her planet, it is considered natural.
○ Height: 7'3"
○Weight: 120 lb.
○ Style of Clothing: Her clothing ranges from pretty-in-pink to dark-and-gloomy. She almost never fits the attitude of her dress though.
○Miscellaneous:

†The Powers†
“Germany, I may not be strong, but I’m cute. Please don’t forget about me…”
†Special Ability: Her special ability would be considered very important to have for those who were chosen. Sadly because she is gone, her planet is short a leader.
The Eye of The Beholder: When she has her mind on it, her appearance is shown to the people around her. Her looks constantly change though, with the millions of things on her mind at once. This can be a very good way of defense, but a pain as well. Her looks change based off of what that person believes. If she wishes to show a person her true form, she must concentrate very hard.
Though her ability is more rounded on the idea of her appearance changing based on other people's minds, she can also change her own appearance. Though that takes even more energy, it is much more effective camouflage.
†Weapon: Ao no Ken: a katana that is surrounded by a forever glowing blue aura. It has secret blades hidden inside of it that can come out on command, but people do not know about it unless they have earned her trust, or they are brought out on the inside of their bodies.
†Element: Light

□The Facade□
“Um… America? Because we look alike, everyone thinks I’m you. Would you reconsider being the jerk of the world, for my sake?”
□Personality: She is a generally strong person, both emotionally and physically. She has undergone training for the earlier years of her life, and has a heavy feeling toward friendships, loyalty and honor. She is a forgiving person. she always wishes she could have stayed and helped her family survive in any way possible.

Her pride can be very hurtful toward her, for she is not as powerful as she thinks. Though she can get by, she has had her ass handed to her on multiple occasions. Maybe it was being much taller than her opponent? She was older? Either way, it was still a learning opportunity. Though she never really learned from it...

Her strong language is another thing that has had her beaten, (perhaps worse than her pride). She has very nasty language, and is not afraid to use it. She has called people words I'd would not say in polite company.

Though she is hard-headed, stubborn, egotistic and loud; she is a great person once you get to know her well enough. She is a loyal friend, and wouldn't leave a man behind in a time of need.
□Likes: Children, Friendships, Cooking
□Dislikes: Seeing people hurt, Darkness
□Bad Habit(s): Sleeps too much

ⱡ The Lineageⱡ
“Would you stop with your hug therapy already?!” “I’ll never understand Catholics…”
ⱡBirthday: September 21
ⱡParentage: Marianne and Duke Invuctus, both death.
ⱡSiblings: Bird Invictus (also dead)
ⱡChildren: Has a natural instinct that if she sees any child hurt, she helps it. It is almost as if every child she sees that is in pain is her child. But no, she is not in any terms a Mother.
ⱡHistory: When she was born, a great civil war had begun. The signs of leadership and perfection within the small newborn posed a threat to the current leader, and the older second-in-command: Chloe. A majority of the war was male, because of the generations of female powers in the past. This did not sit well with them, and they were under the impression that the government tested on female reproductive DNA to give leadership characteristics and make them female.

The war was getting increasingly violent over the 10 years until Margot was old enough to make decisions on her own. On this planet, people matured on a drastic level each day. Now that she has lived for 10 earth years, she has the knowledge and maturity of a 17 year old.

It was now up to her and Chloe to put a halt to this civil war. This took another 5 years, but Margot managed to succeed without the help of Chloe, for she fell ill from the stress 2 years into the struggle.

Margot was known as the hero of their time for putting a stop to the violence and giving their planet peace again. On the day of celebration, Margot and Chloe were to report to the hall-of-memory to receive a medal of honor, but the audience refused to reward Chloe. This enraged her, and she was to battle Margot. The one who won was to be rewarded with the medals and become leader of the planet for the next generation.

In the middle of the battle, Margot collapsed to the floor suddenly and her body was left there. The transformations that were normally kept inside her body got loose and mostly out of control once her second body was formed onto her new home: The Forest of Secrets.

Inspired by the application of Lost Generations
All rights belong to their respective creators
All quotes are from Hetalia Axis Powers© by Funimation, Studio Deen and Himaruya Hidekaz
Back to top Go down
Clover R. Brook
Head-Admin
Head-Admin
Clover R. Brook

Margot Invictus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Margot Invictus   Margot Invictus Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:45 am

Margot Invictus Anime
Back to top Go down
https://forestofsecrets.rpg-board.net

Margot Invictus
Page 1 of 1