Forest of Secrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forest of Secrets

This is a place where demons, elves, were-wolves, and other beings learn to call home.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Park Walkways
The Abandoned Tracks Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 12:59 pm by Pandora Lockhart

» OOC Chatroom
The Abandoned Tracks Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 3:16 pm by Pandora Lockhart

» Hey there?...
The Abandoned Tracks Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 7:51 pm by Hollow

» RP Request's
The Abandoned Tracks Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 5:00 pm by Hollow

» Imporatant Information
The Abandoned Tracks Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 3:58 pm by Clover R. Brook

» Rules pleas read before posting
The Abandoned Tracks Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 1:23 pm by Clover R. Brook

» Signature rattings
The Abandoned Tracks Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 1:05 pm by BerrySoul

» Purette, Emmily {{WIP}}
The Abandoned Tracks Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 2:17 pm by Emmily Purette

» Delorious, Gemini (W.I.P.)
The Abandoned Tracks Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 2:34 pm by Gemini Delorious

Forum
Affiliates
free forum
Secrets of the Darkness Photobucket The Abandoned Tracks Os48p2 The Abandoned Tracks Sakura10

The Abandoned Tracks

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Clover R. Brook
Head-Admin
Head-Admin
Clover R. Brook

The Abandoned Tracks Empty
PostSubject: The Abandoned Tracks   The Abandoned Tracks Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 10:44 am

The Abandoned Tracks NatureEffect_426-1

These tracks run through a beautiful section of forest that is always alive with color. They say the tracks are abandoned but that is not exactly true. Every night at the stroke of midnight, a ghost train runs these tracks carrying souls off to hell. Many who have seen the train have gone insane or gone missing.
Back to top Go down
https://forestofsecrets.rpg-board.net
Clover R. Brook
Head-Admin
Head-Admin
Clover R. Brook

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Tracks   The Abandoned Tracks Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 10:06 pm

Clover wandered around the tracks. The sun was setting and there were a few clouds in the sky. There was a gentle breeze that ruffled her hair slightly. She was only wearing her snake bites, she had decided not to wear the middle lip ring. She wore her usual black tank top and black skinny jeans. She had one head phone in, listening to her ipod. It's so nice out. She thought to her self. She really loved being in her forest, especially when she was sad. "I wonder if any one comes here anymore..." she said aloud.
Back to top Go down
Aria Beilschmidt

Aria Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Tracks   The Abandoned Tracks Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 10:14 pm

They say these tracks are haunted. That a train passes by at midnight. Every night, to carry the damned souls off to hell. An intriguing rumor. One that had of coursed peaked the interest of the albino vampire. That day she had slipped on a purple tank top with black shorts and a studded belt to head off to the said haunted tracks, wondering if it was true or not. When she arrived, she noticed someone else had gotten there as well. She smiled and waved over, making her way out of the foliage and over to the girl. "Hello~!"
Back to top Go down
Clover R. Brook
Head-Admin
Head-Admin
Clover R. Brook

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Tracks   The Abandoned Tracks Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 10:25 pm

Clover jumped, a bit surprised. She had thought she was alone but she was wrong, She should have paid more attention to her senses and then maybe the other girl might not of surprised her so much. "U-um H-hello." Clover said a bit nervous. You could hear it in her voice just how shy she seemed to be. Clover looked the other girl over and took note of the fact that she seemed to be an albino. She wondered what race the girl was but didn't care to ask yet as she did not know if the girl was a threat or not. "Who are you?" Clover asked the girl.
Back to top Go down
Aria Beilschmidt

Aria Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Tracks   The Abandoned Tracks Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 10:31 pm

Aria smiled brightly and took a seat next to her, though not awfully close as to not invade her personal space. She brought her knees to her chest and hugged them close, her hair curtaining over her entire back and sides. "My names Aria. It's a pleasure to meet you!" She laughed softly, wiggling her fingers to her in a wave before her attention drew back to the tracks. "Are you here for the myth too?"
Back to top Go down
Clover R. Brook
Head-Admin
Head-Admin
Clover R. Brook

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Tracks   The Abandoned Tracks Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 10:37 pm

Clover gave a shy smile when the girl sat next to her. "It's nice to meet you Aria, I'm Clover." She said waving back at the girl. When Aria asked if she was there for the myth Clover laughed and shook her head. "It's no myth my dear. It's truth. I've seen it myself as this is my forest. I'm the Goddess of this forest, though now i'm a Vampire. The 'myth' is real. I could answer any question you have about it." Clover said proudly. She had decided that this girl Aria was in fact not a threat to her. She reminded her much of her when she was much younger.
Back to top Go down
Aria Beilschmidt

Aria Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Tracks   The Abandoned Tracks Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 10:59 pm

"Oh really? That's so cool! I just got here recently. I'm a vampire too. Though I'm no Goddess of anything. Although many have told me i should be the one of chaos... I never really understood why.... I'm not thaaat chaotic." She gave the other a bright smile and laughed. "What does it look like? I'm sure it's certainly a site too see." She leaned forward a bit, the necklace burning bright as it caught the sunlight and seemed to pulse like a second heart on her skin. She readjusted the whip at her other side since it was poking into her.
Back to top Go down
Clover R. Brook
Head-Admin
Head-Admin
Clover R. Brook

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Tracks   The Abandoned Tracks Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 11:05 pm

Clover laughed at Aria's response. She thought for a moment about how to describe the ghost train that ran at midnight. It really was a sight to see. "I don't really know how to describe it. You'll just have to see it for yourself. It really is an amazing sight to see though. We've got about four or so more hours before it'll show." Clover said as the last of the sun set. It quickly got dark in the forest. Slowly the moon began to rise and it cast a soft silver glow on every thing. "Are you wanting to see the ghost train?" Clover questioned.
Back to top Go down
Aria Beilschmidt

Aria Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Tracks   The Abandoned Tracks Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 11:12 pm

Aria laid back in the grass, watching the forest with a soft smile. She looked over to Clover and nodded. "Yup. I do." She thought for a second before placing her hands behind her head. "You're name's Clove right? And your the Goddess of this forest. But you got bitten by a vampire."
Back to top Go down
Clover R. Brook
Head-Admin
Head-Admin
Clover R. Brook

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Tracks   The Abandoned Tracks Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 11:19 pm

Clover smiled and watched Aria. She had been the first person to be nice to her since she had come back. "Awesome, then if you want me to I can stay and we can watch it come past together." Clover offered with a smile. When Aria asked the questions Clover nodded. "Yeah, I had been out walking around with my little girl and I got attacked by a Vampire. I kept the vampire off of her but it got me instead and I ended up turning. My little girl is terrified of me now and she's with her father. Hell almost everyone is terrified of me now." Clover finished sadly. "You know, Aria, You are the first person so far since I was changed that has shown me kindness." Clover said turning slightly to smile down at the other girl.
Back to top Go down
Aria Beilschmidt

Aria Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Tracks   The Abandoned Tracks Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 3:15 am

"Woohoo!" She smiled brightly and sat up, looking to the other when she told her about the first one to be nice to her. "Well, I'm nice to mostly everyone, because you never know who's really a good person or not until you've talked to them. I always give people a chance." She nodded sternly and turned her attention to the tracks.
Back to top Go down
Clover R. Brook
Head-Admin
Head-Admin
Clover R. Brook

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Tracks   The Abandoned Tracks Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 1:52 pm

Clover grinned. She really liked Aria's outlook on things. It was a good outlook to have. "The train should be here soon. In about twenty minutes if you listen real close you'll be able to hear it." Clover said. She laid back in the grass and stared up at the rising moon. She was very glad she had come now. She really needed a break from everything sad and depressing. "Tell me a little bit about you. I know you're a Vampire but that's about it." Clover said, still staring up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Aria Beilschmidt

Aria Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Tracks   The Abandoned Tracks Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 4:21 pm

She nodded and laid back as well but on her stomach. "Oh, about me. We'll I'm a vampire. I've have the element of electricity. I looove animals. I'm...." She paused for a moment, tapping her index finger to her chin. She thought for a bit before smiling brightly and looking at the other. "I'm 19 years old. I recently moved here from Germany after my brother was killed by vampire hunters... and... I dunno. Anything specific you wanna know?"
Back to top Go down
Clover R. Brook
Head-Admin
Head-Admin
Clover R. Brook

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Tracks   The Abandoned Tracks Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 4:29 pm

Clover turned to lay on her side looking at the other girl. "You're only 19? That's really really young." Clover said a bit surprised. Most Vampires were at least a hundred years old but Aria was only 19. When she asked if there was anything specific that she wanted to know Clover shrugged. "Do you have a special ability?" Clover asked her.
Back to top Go down
Aria Beilschmidt

Aria Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Tracks   The Abandoned Tracks Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 4:34 pm

"Oh. I thought you meant what age I was when I was turned. Psh, I have no idea how old I am." She giggled innocently and let a small lady bug crawl onto her finger, making funny faces at it until it crawled of. "Yuppers. I can read minds. But I usually don't unless it just randomly turns on. But then it distracts me and drives me all bonkers... well, more then I already am. Which is no good. Haha." She put her head in her hands, swinging her feet up in the air.
Back to top Go down
Clover R. Brook
Head-Admin
Head-Admin
Clover R. Brook

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Tracks   The Abandoned Tracks Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 4:39 pm

Clover laughed. "Oh ok, I was gonna say. I'm hundreds of thousands of years old. i honestly don't even remember how old I am." She said. She watched the other girl a bit curious. "Oh really? That's pretty cool. I can do something similar. I can give people ideas and then kinda get them to do it. Also it makes it so that I can erase people's memories and give them false memories." She said. She wondered why she had told Aria that. Normally she wouldn't tell anyone about her special ability.
Back to top Go down
Aria Beilschmidt

Aria Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Tracks   The Abandoned Tracks Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 4:43 pm

"Oh really? That's awesome! We both have mind related special powers." She twirled a white strand of hair around her finger, red eyes burning into the ground as if she was watching a show. ((Short o3o))
Back to top Go down
Clover R. Brook
Head-Admin
Head-Admin
Clover R. Brook

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Tracks   The Abandoned Tracks Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 4:55 pm

Clover nodded smiling. "Yep. How come your staring at the ground? Is there something interesting in the grass?" Clover asked laughing a bit. She sat up and stretched before laying back down on her side again. She glanced up at the moon and listened to their surroundings for a few minutes. It was still to early to hear the ghost train.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Tracks   The Abandoned Tracks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Abandoned Tracks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forest of Secrets :: The Forest :: Forests-
Jump to: