Forest of Secrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forest of Secrets

This is a place where demons, elves, were-wolves, and other beings learn to call home.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Park Walkways
Fair Grounds Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 12:59 pm by Pandora Lockhart

» OOC Chatroom
Fair Grounds Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 3:16 pm by Pandora Lockhart

» Hey there?...
Fair Grounds Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 7:51 pm by Hollow

» RP Request's
Fair Grounds Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 5:00 pm by Hollow

» Imporatant Information
Fair Grounds Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 3:58 pm by Clover R. Brook

» Rules pleas read before posting
Fair Grounds Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 1:23 pm by Clover R. Brook

» Signature rattings
Fair Grounds Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 1:05 pm by BerrySoul

» Purette, Emmily {{WIP}}
Fair Grounds Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 2:17 pm by Emmily Purette

» Delorious, Gemini (W.I.P.)
Fair Grounds Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 2:34 pm by Gemini Delorious

Forum
Affiliates
free forum
Secrets of the Darkness Photobucket Fair Grounds Os48p2 Fair Grounds Sakura10

Fair Grounds

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Isabella Grace

Isabella Grace

Fair Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Fair Grounds   Fair Grounds Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 6:45 pm

Fair Grounds Ruins
These ruins are of an old fair ground. Most of the fair grounds burned down in a huge forest fire many years ago. Now all that remains are some burned out buildings and the carousel. Many believe that the carousel is haunted because it is the only structure left of the fair grounds that is in perfect condition. Some say that if you walk around the fair grounds at night you can still hear the sounds of children laughing.
Back to top Go down
Hollow

Hollow

Fair Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fair Grounds   Fair Grounds Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 8:46 pm

The grounds of the fair that use to be so great, Hollow was walking up and looked around the grounds with a blank expression and as he continued onward did he stop seeing Ciel run past him all happily like. "Wow, I never knew a sight like this existed! Father do you like this place?" Ciel turned to face her father who was looking from side to side at that moment. "Sure. Why so excited?" Hollow placed his hands on his hips as he tilted his head back giving a curious look as he watched Ciel who tilted her head back and sort of pouted. "Does there have to be a reason for it?" Ciel sounded bothered by what her father had said. Hollow was about to say something when Envy approached with his head down and a look of unknown blankness washed over his features. Hollow looked to Envy as he walked past and he frowned some. Ciel blinked and giggled to Eny earning a small smirk from her brother but that was it. Hollow guessed that the area was effecting his kid's personality, either that or they were constantly having their moods change? Hollow didn't know and he looked down as if annoyed by it. Envy walked onward not bothered by Ciel following him and talking to him about their future when they find the person right for them. Hollow made a sour expression and closed his eyes as if he had burned his tongue by some strong unseeable force. Now figuring out about his kids and their personality changes, the both of them wanted to have their own family which Hollow didn't approve of just quite yet.
Back to top Go down
Isabella Grace

Isabella Grace

Fair Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fair Grounds   Fair Grounds Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 9:03 pm

Isabella slowly wandered through the Fair grounds. It had been quite a long while since she had been out and about. As she walked she heard a familiar laugh, one she had not heard in a while. It sounded like the laugh of young Ciel. She hadn't seen them in a while because she had been busy. She walked closer and spotted The whole family. It was Ciel, Envy, and Hollow. When she spotted them she shouted out to Ciel. "Ciel!" As she shouted she started to walk over and her walk became faster at the sight of the three people. She began to run and as she got within twenty feet of them she managed to trip and fall. She grumbled about being stupid and careless as she sat there picking thorns out of her hands.
Back to top Go down
Hollow

Hollow

Fair Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fair Grounds   Fair Grounds Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 9:09 pm

Hollow jerked and when he turned he saw Isabella fell making him grunt as he walked over and bended down to her showing how concerned he is. "Are you alright?" Hollow placed his hand out for it was way of saying that he would help her. Ciel gasped and ran over shoving Hollow to the side a bit making him blink with a wide eyed expression and seeing Envy approach made him sigh and stood up leaving her be for it was obvious that his kids remembered her and that Ciel was even more worried. Ciel was about to say something when she gasped loudly earning her father's attention who blinked wide eyed at Envy softly pulling out thorns without much of what anyone was saying and after each one did he place his lips to the small scratches and such. Ciel giggled with her eyes closed at how affectionate Envy was being, Hollow quickly looked to the side showing his worries now.
Back to top Go down
Isabella Grace

Isabella Grace

Fair Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fair Grounds   Fair Grounds Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 9:20 pm

Isabella smiled up at Hollow and nodded when he asked if she was alright. When Envy and Ciel came over she was a bit surprised at Envy's actions. After a few minutes of Envy's unusual behavior Isa pulled her hand away and got up, brushing herself off. "I'm alright, just kinda tripped over my own feet in my excitement." She looked at Hollow wondering if he knew what was up with his son's behavior. She turned to Ciel and grinned. "Hey there Ciel! How have you three been doing?" Isa couldn't hold back her happiness at seeing them all again and it showed in her expression just how happy she was to see them.
Back to top Go down
Hollow

Hollow

Fair Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fair Grounds   Fair Grounds Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 9:27 pm

Ciel blinked and ended her giggle as she smiled and placed her hands together as she happily said. "We have been good. Just been chatting about going out and finding us some entertainment. Do you happen to know where I can find any cute guys?" Envy didn't show much surprise by Isabella moving her hand away but he did stand beside her and was calmly staring at her. Ciel noticed this and she giggled some before giving Isabella that looked that said that Envy probably liked her now. Hollow glanced over and he frowned some before shaking his head and walking over. "Envy we may need to talk." Envy looked to his father and looked away looking back at Isabella. Hollow noticed that gesture, Envy was trying to ignore Hollow a normal incubus gesture of trying to show when one was dominate. Ciel was unaware of this, but Hollow knew that Ciel would do the same if a another guy was around. Hollow actually felt provoked and by his own son. "Come, lets leave the girl's alone." Hollow's tone was more dangerous sounding. Envy's eyes narrowed his way of glaring. "Silence." Hollow blinked and he clenched his hands to be like fists trying to control his anger.
Back to top Go down
Isabella Grace

Isabella Grace

Fair Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fair Grounds   Fair Grounds Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 9:39 pm

Isabella laughed and smiled. The kids had grown up quite a bit in the time she had been gone. She didn't even realize just how long it had been. She laughed at Ciel's question and shook her head. "Sorry but I don't." She watched Hollow and noticed how irritated he seemed to be with his son. Isabella motioned for Ciel to follow her as she walked over to a bench that was still standing. "Why don't we let your Father and brother talk for a bit and we can talk about the new places to hang out that I heard about while I was out on my trip." she said. She wanted to let Hollow and Envy work out what ever it was that was going on but Hollow seemed very angry with his son.
Back to top Go down
Hollow

Hollow

Fair Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fair Grounds   Fair Grounds Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 9:53 pm

Ciel followed Isabella and she smiled which was her way of saying that she will find a man someday and she hoped that he would be very interesting as well as attractive. A normal fantasy of a coming of age succubus. "Wow! Are they interesting?" Ciel was more interested into what Isabella was saying now. Envy noticed that Isabella left with his sister making him sigh before looking to his father with not much emotion on his face. "You have me alone. Speak." Hollow blinked and he glared some to his son as he approached him taking a hold of his arm tightly. "You are darn sure that I am going to speak. Do not treat me this way! I am your father, and yet you are treating me like I am nothing!" Hollow kept his hold on his son who didn't show much pain on his face. "Is it not about time for you to retire?" Hollow's expression was a shocked one but it turned to a enraged expression. "Retire? How can I when both of my kids are acting this way?! What are you trying to prove?" Envy glared back. "Prove? I am trying to prove to Isabella that I am the better male than you are. You are old and can not find a mate. Don't you think it is time to let your son take over your teachings as well as your generation?" Hollow's expression was surely shocked, baring his fangs and closing his eyes. Hollow surely wanted to beat up his son at this moment, but he knew also that it was a matter of time until his children began to drift away from him and try to over power him. Envy jerked his hand out of his father's grip causing him to gasp. "Your old, all that is left of your generation is both Ciel and I. Go home and rest for that is all you can do now." Envy turned away from his father another sign of dominance. Hollow's expression was shocked, hurt, and confused. His son still had so much to learn and yet he made that choice to make his father the lesser male in the family. Ciel was shocked hearing the words from both her brother and her father and didn't know what to say or do. Envy returned to where both Ciel and Isabella and sat down on the ground with his head down leaving Hollow to look upward showing all of his emotions right at that moment. Hollow vowed to not cry but now he was beginning to feel that unbearable pain of losing something, he had lost his son due to the fact he was coming of age and thus pushed his father down to nothing more than a grain. Hollow's eyes were not seen due to his hair being in the way, a sure sign of his feelings becoming way to much for him to take.
Back to top Go down
Isabella Grace

Isabella Grace

Fair Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fair Grounds   Fair Grounds Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 10:07 pm

Isabella gasped as she over heard the conversation that Hollow and Envy were having. She was so shocked that she didn't hear Ciel's reply. She couldn't believe how Envy was talking to his father. As Envy walked over to where her and Ciel were seated she got up and walked over to Hollow pulling him away from the kids so that they would not over hear the conversation. She stood and looked at Him for a few moments surprised at the fact that she could see his emotions on his face. She reached out and put a gentle hand on his shoulder. "Hollow? Are you alright?" She asked gently. Her expression had softened as she stared at his face not really looking in his eyes because his hair was in his face.
Back to top Go down
Hollow

Hollow

Fair Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fair Grounds   Fair Grounds Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 10:17 pm

Hollow jumped probably expecting the touch on his shoulder to be one of his kids but when he saw Isabella his expression was a open one, the kind of expression he had used when his brother had passed away. Hollow remembered the days he cried in a row and that was something he didn't want to do again for if he did he would be seeking comfort from someone and he didn't know where he could get it from. The same thing would repeat itself and he didn't want that. Hollow fixed his hair to move out of his face though he still felt the burning feeling in the section of his throat. "I am alright." Hollow also realized that Isabella should go back to Ciel and Envy for he actually didn't doubt that his son would actually challenge him for Isabella. "I'll just do as Envy says. It is better if I listen to him for now." Hollow was certain that if Envy and Ciel returned home he would be able to give a proper punishment to Envy then again it may end up back firing. Biting his lower lip he shook his head and placed his right hand over his eyes feeling the burning to be to great for him. Hollow's lip was still being bit as he felt a slight wetness coming into his eyes. He was crying all because of what had happened between his son and him, a normal response for a parent to do. Envy was silent as he waited to see Isabella return, Ciel didn't look at her brother actually afraid to look at him. Hollow tried to stop these tears but he couldn't stop it, he probably wasn't fine after all. What parent wouldn't cry after hearing what his own son had said to him.
Back to top Go down
Isabella Grace

Isabella Grace

Fair Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fair Grounds   Fair Grounds Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 10:29 pm

Isabella sighed and shook her head knowing that Hollow was not alright. Even though she had never been a parent she knew what it was like to loose loved ones. She didn't want to see Hollow loose another member of his family. "Why don't you go and I'll talk to Envy and see if I can help. I don't want you to loose your son like you lost your brother and if I can do anything about it I will not let it happen. I promise you. Do what ever you need to calm down and I'll come find you in a little while okay?" Isabella's voice was gentle and kind and she took a step closer and hugged Hollow as a friendly gesture. She pulled away and walked back over to where Ciel and Envy were seated and let out a sigh. Things had definitely taken an interesting turn.
Back to top Go down
Hollow

Hollow

Fair Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fair Grounds   Fair Grounds Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 10:35 pm

Hollow felt the hug making him grunt before looking to Isabella as she walked back and he looked down trying his best to wipe off his eyes of the remaining tears. Hollow didn't want to leave, and so he decided to find a shaded area and sit under it with his hands covering his face as if trying to hide his despair from the world. Hollow wanted to say thank you but he knew best to say it to Isabella later. Ciel saw Isabella and she sort of smiled in her direction happy to talk with someone since well her brother was very uncomfortable to talk too. Envy lifted his gaze and he looked to Isabella actually smirking in her direction, Envy was acting like nothing happened between his father and him and so he smiled to Isabella showing a calm yet softer tone confusing Ciel to no end as she looked to her brother absolutely shocked.
Back to top Go down
Isabella Grace

Isabella Grace

Fair Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fair Grounds   Fair Grounds Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 10:50 pm

Isabella frowned some. She was very surprised at Envy's actions and the way he was treating his father. She smiled back at Ciel and sat back down on the bench. She turned to frown at Envy. "Why do you have to treat you're father like that? I don't care if you say he's old, he's not. He's your father and you shouldn't speak to him like that. Hell you should be lucky you've had him around this long! I lost my entire family by the time I was your age. I don't care if things work differently for demons you shouldn't have treated your father like that!" When Isabella stopped talking she sighed she hadn't really meant to go on and on like she did. As Isabella looked at Envy her expression softened some. She knew what it was like to want to be the one in charge but she felt that Envy really shouldn't have said what he did.
Back to top Go down
Hollow

Hollow

Fair Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fair Grounds   Fair Grounds Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 10:56 pm

Envy looked unfazed by her words and he stood up on his knees so he can place his hand over hers in a gentle manner. "He will get over it. It is about time for him to understand that both Ciel and I are old enough to take care of ourselves and can decide the fate of our father. True, he has been here for a long time but that also means he can never get married and so on. I'm doing this for our generation. I'm proving to you that I am the better male." Envy softly looked to Isabella's hand with his head down slightly and sure sign of Envy almost confessing feelings to Isabella. Ciel still was in shock and couldn't help but be silent and listen. Envy looked up to Isabella as he looked to her lips and just stared at them for a while before returning his eyes on Isabella's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Isabella Grace

Isabella Grace

Fair Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fair Grounds   Fair Grounds Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 7:11 pm

Isabella frowned again. She was beginning to get irritated with Envy. She pulled her hand away and folded her arms across her chest. "I'm sure he's aware that you guys can take care of yourselves and I sure as hell don't care who the 'stronger male' is. Honestly he could still get married if he wanted to, there are plenty of women out there who would marry him. I don't care who the stronger one is or who's younger what i'm concerned about right now is how much your hurting your father! Do you have any idea just how much you are hurting him by trying to be the dominant one!" She said shaking her head. She sighed and looked at Envy. "If your honestly gonna try and get me hurting your father like this will only push me further away. I hate, hate, HATE guys who can't respect their elders. If it weren't for the fact that i'm friends with both your father and your sister I would have kicked your ass for what you just did to your father. If you really want to prove to me that your a good guy try and fix things with your father, work with him on decisions and don't try so hard to be the dominant one. He is still your father." Isabella said her voice softening as she said the last part. She continued to look at Envy as she unfolded her arms and rested her hands in her lap. She got up off the bench and shifted forms sitting on the ground between Envy and Ciel.
Back to top Go down
Hollow

Hollow

Fair Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fair Grounds   Fair Grounds Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 9:03 pm

Envy looked to Isabella blankly and he looked to where Hollow walked off to and he frowned with his eyes narrowed and as he kept his eyes narrowed did he close his eyes and glance back to Isabella and then to his sister. Ciel was looking between the two but was still a little uncomfortable to the air that was going on and off of between everyone and she sort of pouted some to the fact that was clearly unknown to her. Envy kept frowning some what before standing up and looking outward to where Hollow was. Hollow stood up and rubbed his face a little irritated still to what had happened between himself and his son, he knew now that things would get harder from here on out. Hollow was about to turn and actually leave to go home but a sound of footsteps sort of stopped him from turning completely away from everyone. Ciel watched her brother walk to the direction where her father was and she looked to Isabella curiously, a normal reaction and response to what she had seen. "Envy." Envy made direct eye contact with his father which really didn't please Hollow all that much but he did see it coming some where along the lines of them growing up and distancing their lives from their father. Mentally, Hollow thought he could take it but from what he had just now experienced with their fight they had just now that he could not handle it as well as he thought. "Father, are you upset with me? Are you mainly upset also that you like Isabella?" Hollow's eyes narrowed in a elegant way which in turn made his eyebrow twitch rather bothered by the last past that his son had said. Closing his crimson eyes did he sigh out sort of making it sound like a hiss of some kind. "Upset? Why would I be upset when I should of seen this coming. True, your words hurt me and such but I knew from the beginning that I had to deal with it sooner or later. A incubus's life is constantly full of drama and I know that more than anyone else. Also, Isabella probably doesn't see me in that manner all to well. Besides, you probably want her more than I do. Though, Let me give you something. My last advice to you. Wanting and Loving are two different things. I want you to find the right person for you to both want and love. If you can do this then I won't get in your way anymore. Deal?" Envy blinked with his eyes wide and then his eyes twitched as he looked down feeling a weird sensation in his eyes but he shook it off and nodded. "Deal. I will follow that advice. Before I forget I want you to not take my words just now to heart. I am only thinking about you and your health. You maybe a incubus much like that of a demon but they can fall to things that are commonly known as illness and such. I love you father, but I also want you to let me go a little bit and follow my own path. " Hollow smirked almost sadly but that sadness in his smirk disappeared and he waved his hand to his son turning around to not look at him anymore making Envy raise a eyebrow. "Right, right just don't get yourself killed. You are half a incubus but you still got a lot to learn. Follow your own path then, just know that I may not give you anymore advice for it is better for you to learn from your own mistakes." Hollow walked off back to his shaded area and leaned against the wall with his arms crossed and his eyes averted downwards. Envy remained where he stood and smirked lightly before rubbing his arm in that almost nervous manner without saying anything.
Back to top Go down
Isabella Grace

Isabella Grace

Fair Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fair Grounds   Fair Grounds Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 9:40 pm

Isabella smiled happily in her wolf form. She looked up at Ciel and then over at Envy and Hollow. She got up and walked over to where Envy stood and smiled up at him. Isabella felt a bit playful and she jumped up to knock Envy over before running off over to where Ciel was still seated. She jumped up on the bench and sat next to the girl laughing. "Hey Ciel, you want to play with us?" Isabella asked. She knew the two had grown up a bit since she last saw them but in her opinion no one was ever to old to play. She sat on the bench waiting for Ciel's answer and wondering what Envy's reaction would be. She watched him laughing still.
Back to top Go down
Hollow

Hollow

Fair Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fair Grounds   Fair Grounds Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 9:51 pm

Envy was knocked making him grunt and look up quickly before shaking his head and sighing for he actually feared that he was being attacked by somekind of demon. Hollow looked upward seeing Envy wobble and sort of blinked thinking that he had fallen making him smirk with his eyes closed making a 'pfft' noise. Ciel gasped and she laughed a little bit before standing up and waving to her father earning his attention now. "You want to play a game with Isabella and I?" Hollow made another noise similar to the one he had made before pushing himself off of the wall and shaking his head lightly confusing Ciel. "If you all are going to act like adults, you may as well hop to it and start grooming yourselves." Ciel was confused and so was Envy. Hollow walked over with his hands on his hips as he approached, his hair moved to each step and his shoulder's was moving from one side to the next in a manner of rythm. "Adults don't play games, though we do partake in a game much like that of excercising. Read me?" Ciel tilted her head and Envy made a line for eye expression. Hollow shrugged before taking Envy's head and then Ciel's and softly bonked their heads together. "You both are it." Hollow walked away with his hands behind his head. Envy looked to Ciel confused and Ciel rubbed her head before giggling. "Okay!" Ciel punched Envy softly in the head and took off running aroung the fair grounds. That was a indication that she had tagged Envy and that he was it. Envy made a wide eyed expression before grumbling and chasing after his sister in a fast power walk.
Back to top Go down
Isabella Grace

Isabella Grace

Fair Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fair Grounds   Fair Grounds Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 9:58 pm

Isabella laughed and hopped off the bench. "They may be adults now but no one is too old to play." She said laughing. She stretched and shifted back to her regular form laughing a bit still. She ran after Ciel and Envy. As she ran she crashed right into Envy knocking him over and falling as well. She grunted as she hit the ground and laughed. She sat up and began the tedious process of removing the thorns from her hands yet again. Isabella really needed to stop being such a klutz. "Sorry Envy." she said giggling a bit still.
Back to top Go down
Hollow

Hollow

Fair Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fair Grounds   Fair Grounds Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 10:11 pm

Envy gasped loudly for he was so close to grabbing his sister only then to be knocked over by Isabella making his expression less than charming. Narrowed eyes and a rather disappointed look came over his features. Ciel continued running all over the place like some kind of old/ not so old child. Envy was so close to grabbing her and tagging her but there he was on the ground. Looking to Isabella however made him a little worried as he wanted to help her pull out the thorns but was a little hesitant too. Hollow from afar watched his kids and sighed closing his eyes, never did Hollow have any recollection of his childhood and he doubted that he ran about and such when he was a child. Hollow was silent as he continued to watch his two kids play with Isabella. Lightly opening his eyes and sighing lightly did Hollow look sad by the fact that he probably never played around and such back when he was younger, even during his twin brother when he was still alive though he was certain that both his brother and himself did do things together. Ciel stopped and giggled at Envy and Isabella who were both on the floor before continuing on her run around the fair grounds.
Back to top Go down
Isabella Grace

Isabella Grace

Fair Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fair Grounds   Fair Grounds Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 6:11 pm

Isabella had stopped giggling as she pulled thorns out of her hands. She noticed Envy expression. "I'm sorry Envy I didn't mean to crash into you.." she said softly. Isabella continued to pull out the thorns from her hands as best as she could. She glanced up at Envy and smiled softly, hoping that he wasn't too mad at her. She sighed as she realized just how bad of an idea it was for them to chase each other around the ruins of the Fair grounds. Isabella's side began to itch and she realized she had thorns on her side as well as on her hands. "Ugh, Envy could you please help me get all the thorns off?" She asked looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
Hollow

Hollow

Fair Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fair Grounds   Fair Grounds Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 7:46 pm

Envy's expression was a soft one as he nodded and softly he began picking the thorns out of Isabella's side with a almost caring smirk as he did so, he did try his best not to hurt her much. Ciel noticed something and she ran over to with a worried expression as well. "Can I help? Maybe we should go home after all? I just wanted to check out this place and I guess it ain't a safe place to play at. What do you say?" Ciel asked this curiously to both her brother and Isabella. Hollow came up and stopped as he watched everyone and he blinked a few times before nodding to himself. "That is a good idea." Ciel blinked and smiled to her father and then to Envy and Isabella awaiting their responses.
Back to top Go down
Isabella Grace

Isabella Grace

Fair Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fair Grounds   Fair Grounds Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 8:00 pm

Isabella smiled kindly at Envy glad for the help of removing the thorns. When Ciel came over she smiled up at her. "Yeah I think that sounds like a good idea. This place doesn't seem to safe and it looks like we might have a storm moving in." She said motioning to the dark clouds in the distance. She jumped up off the ground pulling Envy up with her. Isabella smiled at the three as she brushed the dirt off her clothes. "So, where are we headed?" she asked happily.
Back to top Go down
Hollow

Hollow

Fair Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fair Grounds   Fair Grounds Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 8:05 pm

Hollow tilted his head as he walked off leaving the area. "Home, our home." Ciel giggled and she followed after her father as if thinking of what to make to eat and so on. Envy was pulled up and he smirked a little bit before making his expression blank as he looked to Isabella and he said calmly. "When we get home I can properly treat your wounds, though I think you should be fine." Envy softly took Isabella's hand as he began following his father and his sister.

(I'll post there! ^^)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fair Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fair Grounds   Fair Grounds Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fair Grounds
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forest of Secrets :: The Outskirts :: The Ruins-
Jump to: