Forest of Secrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forest of Secrets

This is a place where demons, elves, were-wolves, and other beings learn to call home.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Park Walkways
Club Illusion Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 12:59 pm by Pandora Lockhart

» OOC Chatroom
Club Illusion Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 3:16 pm by Pandora Lockhart

» Hey there?...
Club Illusion Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 7:51 pm by Hollow

» RP Request's
Club Illusion Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 5:00 pm by Hollow

» Imporatant Information
Club Illusion Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 3:58 pm by Clover R. Brook

» Rules pleas read before posting
Club Illusion Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 1:23 pm by Clover R. Brook

» Signature rattings
Club Illusion Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 1:05 pm by BerrySoul

» Purette, Emmily {{WIP}}
Club Illusion Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 2:17 pm by Emmily Purette

» Delorious, Gemini (W.I.P.)
Club Illusion Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 2:34 pm by Gemini Delorious

Forum
Affiliates
free forum
Secrets of the Darkness Photobucket Club Illusion Os48p2 Club Illusion Sakura10

Club Illusion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Isabella Grace

Isabella Grace

Club Illusion Empty
PostSubject: Club Illusion   Club Illusion Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 8:15 pm

Club Illusion Clubs1
Club Illusion is the mot popular club in the whole of Forest of Secrets. It is famous for looking like several different illusions. Many people love to come and hang out at this club because of how amazingly crazy it looks.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Lockhart

Pandora Lockhart

Club Illusion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Illusion   Club Illusion Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 2:39 am

Pandora walking in through the door that her twin brother Alexandrukas held open for her. They were in the club district of the city. They had just walked in to the most popular of the clubs in Forest of Secrets. This club was much different from the others that Pandora and her brother had visited. "Alex? Do you think we'll meet any of mom and dad's old friends here? They did say they had once been in a world where there weren't any humans." Pandora asked her twin. To everyone else they would look like a couple because Alex had his arm around Pandora. "I don't know Panda. It's possible. Maybe we won't run into any of them though. Maybe we'll end up making some new friends." He said to his sister. He new they appeared to be a couple but maybe that was for the best. He bent his head down and kissed the top of his sisters hair. Panda was wearing a black tank top and a pair of her favorite ripped up black skinny jeans. She had on a studded black belt, a black spiked cuff bracelet on her left wrist, several rubber type bracelets on her right wrist, and a pair of black vans with neon green laces. Around her neck she wore her black choker with the emerald crescent. She had straightened her long raven black hair making it look even longer than it actually was. Alex wore black jeans, a black t-shirt that stretched over his muscly torso, and a black biker jacket. He wore a black skull belt, his black leather bracelet with it's sapphire blue crescent moon, rubber type bracelets like his sisters on his left arm, and a pair of black vans with purple laces. He had also straightened his hair and it to seemed a bit longer. Alex steered Pandora over to a couch and they sat down. He kept his arm around her making sure that nobody would mess with his sister. Pandora nudged her brother. "Alex you don't have to be so overly protective." She said with a laugh. Alex groaned and clutched his side in fake pain before giving a laugh. "Yeah I know Panda but I don't want any of the guys here to start any trouble with you. I want you to be able to have a good time." He said kissing her forehead. He knew exactly what it would look like to outsiders but he didn't care. Pandora shrugged and laughed. "Oh, alright." She said still laughing a bit. Just then a song came on that she knew and she started to sing along softly leaning against her brother.

Last edited by Pandora Lockhart on Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anna-bell Fania

Anna-bell Fania

Club Illusion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Illusion   Club Illusion Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 3:13 am

Anna-bell walked into the club followed closely behind by her brother. This was suppose to be the most popular club in The Forest and it showed. She was suddenly less confident and slipped back to her brother's side. He instinctively grabbed her hand and pulled her close to him. He was wearing black jeans, a white t-shirt, and a black hoddie. He was also wearing his belt and vans, like usual, he had all his piercings in and his nails were painted neon green. Anna-bell was dressed in a pair of black skinny jeans with a black shirt with a red sequin heart on the front she also had her heeled black boots. She was wearing her white choker and necklace. She also has her earrings in and was wearing a black stud bracelet. They made their way trough the crowd with Avery holding Anna-bell close. He knew they looked like a couple but he didn't care, he didn't want any of these idiots near his sister. She was to innocent. "Anna where do you wanna sit?" She looked around and pointed to a sitting area was mostly empty except for 2 people. How about there? Alright if you want. He kissed the top of her head and took her hand again leading her to the couches. You do know you don't have to be so protective? She nudged him with her shoulder. Ya. I know, but I don't want any of these idiots to tou... I mean be near you. He shook his head. He wasn't suppose to think like that. They got to the couches an sat on a small love-seat in the corner by the other two people hoping to not intrude on a privet moment or conversation but wanting to escape the crowd.

Last edited by Anna-bell Fania on Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pandora Lockhart

Pandora Lockhart

Club Illusion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Illusion   Club Illusion Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 3:39 am

Pandora had been resting her head on her brothers shoulder when two people showed up and sat down close to Pandora and her brother. Alex had been resting his cheek on the top of Pandora's head when the couple sat near them. He lifted his head and looked them over. They didn't look all that scary. They actually looked kinda nice. Alex gently nudged his sister. Panda i'm gonna introduce us to the people over there ok? Alex said in Pandora's mind. Pandora nodded and lifted her head from her brothers shoulder. She too looked the two teens over. She wondered if they were nice or if they were mean like most of the people in the room seemed to be. Alex looked up at the people and gave one of his brightest smiles. "Hey there! I'm Alexandrukas and this is Pandora." He said cheerily, holding out his hand to the other male. Pandora gave a shy smile when Alex introduced her. She was nervous and didn't want the two teens to dislike her. She actually did want to make some friends in this new place. She sat up and held her hand out to the two teens like her brother had but her shy smile never left her face and her eyes stayed on the ground. The music continued to play and Pandora softly hummed along with all of the songs she knew. It was nice to be surrounded by music again. It had been quite a while since her and her brother had been out to a club or anywhere public for that matter. "So, what brought you guys here?" Pandora asked kindly. She was still smiling but it was still a shy smile. Alex had kept on arm around her and at that moment she was grateful for it. It was a comfort to her in that moment because she knew if anything happened he wouldn't let her get hurt.
Back to top Go down
Anna-bell Fania

Anna-bell Fania

Club Illusion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Illusion   Club Illusion Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 3:56 am

Avery looked over the other two they seemed nice enough. Then the boy introduced them and put his hand out. Avery took it and smiled back. It is nice to meet you. I am Avery and this is Anna-bell He looked at his sister. She was always shy around people. She then took the girls hand looking at the table between them We..um..had nothing else to do so we decided to come here and look around since we are new in town. They seem nice. Yes they do maybe we will get some friends. I know you get lonely being with just me. You need a female friend. He let out a sigh. He knew she needed some one other then him but he didn't like it. She looked up at her brother then back to the people. Well actually they were demons she noted. If its not to rude to ask but why are you here? She then felt embarrassed for asking the question and turned red. Oh gosh! I-I didn't mean to be rude or pry! I'm sorry! Avery looked over to his sister who had turned red. She was so cute like that.. No! He can't think like that. He hugged her. Bell it's okay. You weren't trying to be rude so I'm sure they understand. He turned to the others. I'm sorry. She is a bit shy and always worries she will say something to offend someone.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Lockhart

Pandora Lockhart

Club Illusion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Illusion   Club Illusion Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 4:14 am

Alex smiled again and took his hand back after shaking hands with the boy. "Well Avery, Anna-bell, it's nice to meet you!" He said. His voice was still cheery. Pandora shook hands with the girl. Alex leaned back and Pandora did the same settling in next to her brother again. Alex gave Pandora's shoulder a squeeze when Anna-bell asked why they were at the club. Pandora giggled when the girl got embarrassed. She used to be the exact same but she had gotten slightly better at socializing. "It's fine! It wasn't rude I asked you guys the same question. We decided to go out. It's been quite a while since we last did and we wanted to see the city. We've only been here for a short while." Pandora said. She wasn't as shy now and began to smile a real smile not one of her shy smiles. She began to relax more but didn't relax to much for fear of her horns sprouting out. She didn't want that to happen in public. It would suck. Alex kept his arm around Pandora while humming along to the newest song that was playing. Alex saw a flash of green and noticed that Avery's nails were painted green. "Um, i'm sorry if this is rude, but are you gay?" Alex asked. Pandora shoved her elbow into her brothers side intending to hurt him this time. "Alex be nice!" Pandora exclaimed. She couldn't believe her brother had flat out asked that question. "I'm terribly sorry about my twins rudeness. He's not normally that rude." Pandora said. It all came out in a rushed apology though. She glared at her brother. You didn't have to be so rude about it Alex. You could have waited until we got to know them a bit more. Pandora said to him still glaring at him. Alex groaned as his sister slammed her elbow into his side. This time it wasn't fake. It had really hurt. He forgot how strong she could be at times.
Back to top Go down
Anna-bell Fania

Anna-bell Fania

Club Illusion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Illusion   Club Illusion Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 1:33 pm

Avery looked like he had been slapped and Anna-bell looked shocked. Avery recovered first. No. I am not gay. What would make you possibly think that? Do I look gay or something? He grabbed his sister's hand and sat back. Anna-bell sat back next to him. She had finally recovered from the question and heard what Pandora said. Oh! It's alright! I...um.... was bored so I painted his nails and I didn't know we were going any were tonight or they would be black like usual. Also did you say you were twins? She looked at Pandora and then Alex. She noted all the similarities between them. She decided they must be identical like her and Avery. She had never seen another pair of twins like her and her brother before. They are like us! How do yo figure? I don't think they understand. That is really cool! I thought we were the only ones like that! Um.... boy and girl identical twins I mean. We have never met another pair of people like us. Right Avery? She looked to her brother for confirmation. Avery just grunted. He is just mad at being called gay! She said with a smile and started to laugh, a very quiet kinda squeaky laugh. Avery smiled down at his sister.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Lockhart

Pandora Lockhart

Club Illusion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Illusion   Club Illusion Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 1:55 pm

Alex glared back at his sister. He wasn't trying to be mean he was just simply wondering. "I-I'm sorry I wasn't trying to be mean. I was just wondering. You don't look gay I was just wondering. I really am sorry for being so rude." Alex said. He looked down at the ground avoiding everyone's eyes. He felt really bad now. Pandora sighed and gave her brother a gentle hug. She knew he wasn't trying to hurt anyone's feelings. "Oh, well I think it looks pretty cool! His nails match the color on my shoelaces!" Pandora exclaimed happily. It took her a second to catch the last of what Anna-bell had said. "Yeah we're twins. We're actually identical twins. Only difference between us is personality, eyes, and horns." She said. Alex was still rubbing his side when he heard what Pandora had told them. Panda you do know our horns aren't out right now and they can't see them right? Yes Alex I know but mine are starting to itch so I was planning on letting them sprout. They're hurting my head right now. Alex nodded that it was okay. Their horns appeared at the same time and a look of relief crossed Pandora's face. She reached up and rubbed her horns. They didn't hurt anymore. Pandora smiled at Avery and Anna-bell when Anna-bell was talking about how cool it was to meet another pair of identical male and female twins. "Yeah it is pretty cool. Though with demons it's pretty common that when you have twins they are identical male and female." Alex said. He gave an apologetic smile to Avery. He really hadn't meant to be rude and upset him. "How about I go get us some drinks? What would you two like?" Alex asked looking and Anna-bell and Avery. He already knew what his sister wanted.
Back to top Go down
Anna-bell Fania

Anna-bell Fania

Club Illusion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Illusion   Club Illusion Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 2:20 pm

"It's fine." Anna-bell lit-up as she heard they were demons. She had guessed right. "I had guessed that you were demons! We have met a few in our travels and such. Identical twins like me and Avery are extremely rare with vampires. You see I am a full-blooded vampire and Avery is half-blood." Do you really think we should tell them that Bell? I think we should because they told us what they were. They unsheathed their fangs and their pupils turned to slits. See! They then turned their eyes back and re-sheathed their fangs. "We can only change our pupils because our father was a high-blood before he mated with a human and was disowned by his family." Avery might as well explain the strange ability. "Papa never did like following directions." Anna-bell's face fell momentarily. Then she saw Pandora's horns and felt a bit better and smiled before her brother noticed."Your horns are very pretty Pandora! I sometimes wish I was something else. Not a vampire but I never really thought about horns but they fit on you and you look very nice with them!" She smiled at the other girl then heard Alex's offer to get everyone drinks and saw he was still sorry for asking if Avery was gay so she smiled at him. "Oh that won't be necessary Avery will go with you to help carry the drinks!" Avery looked at his sister. But Bell....Go on. Help him please Ave! He rolled his eyes. He couldn't say no her. He sat forward and kissed the top of her head and got up to get drinks with the other boy.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Lockhart

Pandora Lockhart

Club Illusion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Illusion   Club Illusion Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 2:46 pm

Pandora was a bit surprised that Anna-bell had guessed what they were. She thought it was pretty cool that Anna-bell and Avery were vampires. They were the first vampires that Her and Alex had met. "That's really cool! You guys are the first vampires Alex and I have ever met. Our parents were both pure blood demons." Pandora said happily. Her smile wavered slightly as she mentioned her parents. Even though it had been 509 years since her parents were killed she still missed them. She heard Ann-bell complement her horns and her face turned really red, somewhat like a tomato. "Thank you!" Pandora exclaimed. Alex laughed and kissed his sisters cheek before going with Avery to get the drinks. Not knowing what to say now that the guys had left Pandora sat there and softly sang along the the songs that played. She wondered how old Anna-bell and Avery were and if they had anything like the bond she and her brother had. She didn't voice these questions allowed though. She didn't want to be rude. She kept a friendly smile on her face and watched Anna-bell. She still wasn't all to sure if they could be trusted but she figured if her brother was ok with leaving her alone with the other girl then they were nice enough people to be around.
Back to top Go down
Anna-bell Fania

Anna-bell Fania

Club Illusion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Illusion   Club Illusion Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 3:29 pm

After the guys left it was kinda awkward feeling for Anna-bell. She wasn't use to being around people without her brother. Pandora seems very nice though and a bit shy much like herself. Maybe Avery was right maybe she did need a female friend but she wasn't sure yet. She started to hum the song that played and started to sway to the music. She looked around at all the people dancing and drinking glad she had her link with her brother. She felt so small and vulnerable in this crowd of people. Pandora looked equally as uncomfortable as neither of them knew what to say to the other. Why is it so hard to talk to people. I wish I was more like Avery and find things to say. Pandora seems really nice and so does her brother but I just don't know. It has been so hard to talk to people since we left the facility. She thought to herself unaware it had projected to the other girl's mind. She sighed and went back to humming to herself and started to sing quietly when a good song she knew came on. She tried to find something to say. "So what do you think is taking Avery and Alex so long? I mean usually Avery gets what What he needs and comes back. He doesn't like leaving me alone for some reason. He also is very protective like normally he doesn't like other guys talking to me and is always around. It kinda feels weird if he isn't around even for a few minutes. We are always together. Know what I mean?" She looked at Pandora hopeful she had found something they could talk about.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Lockhart

Pandora Lockhart

Club Illusion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Illusion   Club Illusion Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 3:57 pm

Pandora continued to sing along with the music and she to started to sway along with the music. She was shocked when she heard Anna-bells voice in her head. As far as she knew she could only do that with her brother. She responded in her mind figuring that Anna-bell would hear it. I have problems talking with people to. My brother is the outgoing and talkative one and i'm the shy one that doesn't normally open up to people right away. I am nice as long as people are nice to me. You seem like a nice girl. Your brother seems nice to. It was a bit weird to her to be talking to someone else in her mind that wasn't her brother. When Anna-bell spoke out loud Pandora listened and laughed a bit. "Who knows. Maybe they're just talking. Alex is really over protective of me to. It kinda sucks sometimes but I love him anyways. Maybe something happened while they were getting our drinks." Pandora said. She giggled slightly at the thought of her overprotective brother. She really did wonder though what was taking them so long. They had been gone for ten or so minutes already. She shrugged it off figuring her brother was fine. She would know if something was wrong. "Yeah I know what you mean. I don't think Alex has ever left my side for more than an hour and the only time he does that is when I take a shower." Pandora said laughing.
Back to top Go down
Anna-bell Fania

Anna-bell Fania

Club Illusion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Illusion   Club Illusion Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 4:23 pm

Anna-bell was surprised when she heard a voice besides Avery's in her head. She knew Avery could talk to others like that but she didn't know she could too. I'm sorry! I didn't mean to speak in your mind. I thought only my brother could do that! She smiled apologetically at Pandora. "Yeah maybe they are. Avery and I haven't had any friends in years or really anyone to talk to besides each other. It is very possible something happened. Maybe they started to argue or something." She laughed at the thought knowing Avery it would be over something stupid. "Knowing Avery it will have been over something stupid if they were arguing. Like what band is better or what drink is better! He finds the dumbest things to make into arguments and comes up with the weirdest reasons behind what he says. That's one of the reasons I love him though." She laughed at the thought of it. She felt like her and Pandora had more in common then she originally thought. Then an exceedingly strange song in what sounded like german came on and she paused for a moment and started to laugh. "What kinda of song is this?" She said in between laughs. Then she heard a crash from the other end of the bar and stopped laughing and looked over concerned. "I wonder what is happening?"
Back to top Go down
Pandora Lockhart

Pandora Lockhart

Club Illusion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Illusion   Club Illusion Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 4:36 pm

Pandora laughed and smiled. "It's perfectly fine. I though only my brother and I could do that with each other. I never knew we could talk with anyone else. It's always been just he and I able to communicate with each other." She said. She laughed at the thought of her brother and Avery arguing. She figured it would be pretty funny. "That would be pretty funny to see since Alex is kinda the same way. He and I are always arguing over what band is better and why. It always ends in a tickle fight though." She said laughing. She listened to the next song that came on. It was German and she laughed to with Anna-bell. When the other girl asked what it was Pandora shrugged and laughed. "I have no freaking clue but it sounds cool!" She exclaimed laughing still. The crash over by the bar caught her attention. "I don't know but I hope everything's okay. I'm gonna go check it out. Want to come with?" Pandora asked. She hoped Anna-bell wouldn't mind coming with her. She didn't like going through crowds alone. She got up and waited a moment to see if Anna-bell was going to come with her.
Back to top Go down
Anna-bell Fania

Anna-bell Fania

Club Illusion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Illusion   Club Illusion Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 4:55 pm

"Yes. Of course. I hope no one got hurt!" Anna-bell decided she would go with Pandora because she could tell neither of them wanted to be alone for whatever reason. She fixed her shirt and necklaces. Trying to postpone going into the crowd as long as possible. She hated big crowds plus this time she didn't have her brother with her. She wanted to just stay here but she needed to check on her brother. "Um...a-are you ready? I think we should stay near the edge of the crowd as much as possible." She waited for the other girl to get ready then they walked into the crowd. She felt her chest tighten and she felt small. They stuck to the edge as they walked through the crowd of dancing, sweaty, drunk bodies. Never before had she missed the familiar form of her brother so much as when she walked through crowds alone. She wasn't alone though. She wondered if Pandora was as nervous as she was. Pandora! I think we should pick up the pace! I don't like this! She quickened her pace and avoided hands grabbing at her and saying "Hey! Come dance with me sweety!" and other profanities.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Lockhart

Pandora Lockhart

Club Illusion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Illusion   Club Illusion Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 5:19 pm

Pandora nodded and lead the way into the crowd. She heard Anna-bell's voice saying that she thought they should pick up the pace. Pandora nodded not bothering to respond but started to walk faster. When a hand reached out of the crowd to Anna-bell and then asked her to come dance Pandora reached behind her and grabbed the other girls hand. "She's with me." Pandora called back over her shoulder. She was really nervous. This was her first time going through a crowd without her brother. It's alright Anna-bell just don't let go of my hand. We're getting close to the bar. She wasn't going to let her nervousness show though. She had to get through the crowd with Anna-bell. They finally reached the bar and saw that Alex and Avery were fighting with three other people. Pandora let go of Anna-bell's hand and ran to where the fight was. She got in the middle and tried to force them apart. "Guys! Stop fighting!" Pandora shouted. They didn't stop though. They shoved Pandora out of the way and back over by where she had left Anna-bell. "Anna-bell we've got to do something! If they don't stop fighting all of us are gonna get thrown out!" Pandora exclaimed. She leaned against the counter and tapped her nails against the cool counter. She was trying to think up a plan to get them all out of trouble when the bouncers came through the crowd and threw the fighting guys apart. The bouncers drug everyone that participated in the fight to the doors and Pandora took Anna-bells hand and ran after them shoving her way through the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Anna-bell Fania

Anna-bell Fania

Club Illusion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Illusion   Club Illusion Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:09 pm

Pandora had grabbed her hand and was pulling her through the crowd. Alright! We better hurry more people are gathering around the bar! Anna-bell tried to stay calm and followed Pandora. As they came to the bar she saw he brother and Alex fighting 3 other guys. "AVERY!" she yelled to her brother. Pandora ran over and tried to stop them but was pushed back to where they were standing. Both girls didn't know what to do to stop the fight that was happening in front of them. If they didn't stop the guys were gonna get thrown out or worse they would get hurt. Anna-bell was just about to try and stop them but Avery read her thought first "Anna-bell! Don't you dare get involved! I will not have you getting hurt on my account!" So Anna-bell stayed where she was. Then the bouncers came over and Anna-bell knew they would be thrown out. Avery, Alex, and the other three men were taken out. Anna-bell grabbed Pandora's hand and they followed after them. The followed right behind the bouncers and Anna-bell tried to catch a glimpse of Avery to see if he was hurt or not but she couldn't see him. She shouldn't have told him to go with Alex, Anna-bell realized but it was to late now. She was disappointed with him and would scold him later for doing this but for right now she was worried for him.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Lockhart

Pandora Lockhart

Club Illusion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Illusion   Club Illusion Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:38 pm

Pandora burst out the doors pulling Anna-bell along behind her. They had been right behind the bouncers. Once the bouncers left Pandora let go of Anna-bell's hand and ran over to her brother. The first thing she did was smack him. "Hey! What was that for?" Alex exclaimed. Pandora then threw her arms around Alex. "You're an Idiot." She murmured while hugging him. She was glad he was okay. Bar fights could get pretty nasty. She pulled back and looked over at Avery. He didn't seem to be hurt either. The other three guys however, were in pretty bad shape. The three that Alex and Avery had gotten into a fight with called a cab and left. Now it was just the four of them. "What did you do to get into a fight this time Dru?" Pandora asked him using her pet name for him. She looked at him worry in her eyes. Alex shrugged showing that he was perfectly fine. "Well Avery and I went to go get the drinks and some guys started talking about Anna-bell. There were a lot of guys talking about her but the three that got thrown out with us were making fun of her and saying some pretty mean things. Avery yelled at them to stop and the pushed him into me. I didn't like that they were making fun of Anna-bell and I didn't like that they had pushed Avery into me so I shoved them. Then one of them started taunting me about my horns calling me a half-ling and that's what pushed me over the edge. We started fighting and yeah it didn't turn out so well for the other guys, but Avery and I are fine." Alex finished. He really hopped his sister wouldn't be mad at him for too long. He really hadn't meant to get into a fight in the first place. He had only meant to get the drinks and get back to his sister.
Back to top Go down
Anna-bell Fania

Anna-bell Fania

Club Illusion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Illusion   Club Illusion Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 7:14 pm

As soon as they were out of the club Anna-bell ran over to Avery, tears in her eyes, and clung to him. "You're such and idiot! I can't believe you would do that! What if you got hurt? These things can get ugly Avery! What were you thinking?" He wrapped his arms around her. He felt bad for making her cry but he couldn't stand their while they said things like that about her. He would never let anyone say things like that about her or hurt her. "I didn't get hurt I'm fine and I know what they can be like. I was thinking no one can talk about my sister like that and if anyone every did I will end them." His eyes grew dark. "I didn't mean to worry you. I am sorry Bella. Please forgive me." She looked up at him with wet eyes and stood on her tip-toes and kissed his cheek. "Fine, but don't do it again." she grabbed his hand turned to Pandora and Alex. "Alex are you okay? Did you get hurt?" She was worried for him too. She couldn't help it. She felt slightly responsible for the fight. Avery looked at his sister and smiled she was always to kind for her own good. He loved that about her. He didn't admit to himself he had fought the other men. He couldn't, it was wrong for him to think that of his sister. Anna-bell walked over to Pandora and Alex dragging Avery with her. "Thank you for helping my brother and I'm sorry if you got hurt because of it. He can be a bit reckless when it come to protecting me."
Back to top Go down
Pandora Lockhart

Pandora Lockhart

Club Illusion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Illusion   Club Illusion Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 7:39 pm

Pandora smiled up at Alex and kissed his cheek. "I'm just glad you're ok." Alex smiled back at her and took her hand. Alex was surprised at both of the girls concern. "I'm fine. I didn't get hurt and even if I had I wouldn't have minded. I would have fought with Avery anyway because I know how it feels when people start talking about your sister like the people in there were. Sides you guys are friends now so I would have stuck up for you anyway Anna-bell." Alex said. He flashed a smile at Avery and Anna-bell. "So what do we do now? Our fun was cut short in there. Any Ideas?" Pandora asked. She didn't quite want to split up yet. She like having people she could talk to. Alex didn't want to go yet either because it was nice to have another guy to talk to. He had actually enjoyed the fight because it had given him something exciting to do. He hadn't fought beside any other guys in quite a long time. "Yeah if you guys still wanna hang out we should find someplace else to go. It would be fun to keep hanging out with you guys." Alex said. He had hopped they would want to hang out for a little longer. Alex and Pandora hummed along to the music that could be heard outside the club while they waited to see if the others would want to keep hanging out.
Back to top Go down
Anna-bell Fania

Anna-bell Fania

Club Illusion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Illusion   Club Illusion Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 8:46 pm

"Well thank you anyway!" Anna-bell watched the cab drive away. She was unsure of what to do now. Then she heard what Pandora said and thought for a moment. "Sorry I don't know any where to go we only just got here." Anna-bell still wanted to hang-out with these two. She liked them and had started to trust them because Alex had helped Avery and Pandora had helped her. Avery was also starting trust them. Maybe they would make some friends. He had missed the company of another guy and it felt nice to fight with a guy again and not have to worry about his sister the whole time. Plus they could help each other look after the girls. Plus Anna-bell seemed to like Pandora which was very good for her. "Yeah sure. We would love to still hang-out and since we are all still new to the area we can just tour the town or go to a park or whatever." Avery looked to his sister for confirmation. She smiled up at him and shook her head yes. As no where to go neither had a clue at all.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Lockhart

Pandora Lockhart

Club Illusion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Illusion   Club Illusion Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 9:07 pm

Pandora nodded. "I know just the place!" She exclaimed happily. Alex had already figured out where Pandora had wanted to go. "C'mon I'll lead the way!" Pandora said happily.

GO here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Club Illusion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Illusion   Club Illusion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Club Illusion
Page 1 of 1