Forest of Secrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forest of Secrets

This is a place where demons, elves, were-wolves, and other beings learn to call home.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Park Walkways
Tall Tree Forest Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 12:59 pm by Pandora Lockhart

» OOC Chatroom
Tall Tree Forest Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 3:16 pm by Pandora Lockhart

» Hey there?...
Tall Tree Forest Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 7:51 pm by Hollow

» RP Request's
Tall Tree Forest Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 5:00 pm by Hollow

» Imporatant Information
Tall Tree Forest Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 3:58 pm by Clover R. Brook

» Rules pleas read before posting
Tall Tree Forest Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 1:23 pm by Clover R. Brook

» Signature rattings
Tall Tree Forest Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 1:05 pm by BerrySoul

» Purette, Emmily {{WIP}}
Tall Tree Forest Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 2:17 pm by Emmily Purette

» Delorious, Gemini (W.I.P.)
Tall Tree Forest Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 2:34 pm by Gemini Delorious

Forum
Affiliates
free forum
Secrets of the Darkness Photobucket Tall Tree Forest Os48p2 Tall Tree Forest Sakura10

Tall Tree Forest

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Isabella Grace

Isabella Grace

Tall Tree Forest Empty
PostSubject: Tall Tree Forest   Tall Tree Forest Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 8:11 pm

Tall Tree Forest TallTreeforest
This forest is filled with extremely large trees. These trees have many many branches that make it possible to climb the trees but they also block out most of the sunlight. There is a medium sized path that runs through the forest and if your not careful you could get lost.
Back to top Go down
Trigger Kite

Tall Tree Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tall Tree Forest   Tall Tree Forest Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 12:10 am

trigger kite stood in the forest as he grip his blade and swing it around as he jump in the air and land on his feet he then place his blade on his back and look around as he sighs "no one around i guess this place is clean of demons" he mumbled to him self as he sits under a tree and falls asleep.
Back to top Go down
Black Rose of Bastet
Warrior
Warrior
Black Rose of Bastet

Tall Tree Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tall Tree Forest   Tall Tree Forest Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 12:15 am

Zarxya walked through the forest careful not to make any sound in-case some one was listening. She almost walked past a tree when she saw the glint of metal she crouched down instinct making her place a hand on her sword's hilt as she crept forward. She saw a man sitting under the tree.He appeared to be asleep strange... she thought
Back to top Go down
Trigger Kite

Tall Tree Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tall Tree Forest   Tall Tree Forest Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 12:23 am

he turn in his sleep as he grab hos sword handle and lift it with easy with one hand where a normal guy or woman will need two and and lots of power to even budge it he move his blade so it was on the ground as he was facing to her as he was in her range he open his eyes and look up and fell back asleep
Back to top Go down
Black Rose of Bastet
Warrior
Warrior
Black Rose of Bastet

Tall Tree Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tall Tree Forest   Tall Tree Forest Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 12:29 am

She tough she saw him open one eye but maybe not she could be seeing things again... she crept closer still very silent when a voice in her head cried out WHAT ARE YOU DOING??? "I-I don't know what you mean?" she whispered without realizing you are going toward a guy with a bloody huge sword! Reassess the situation! "whatever" she mumbled continuing to talk yo herself
Back to top Go down
Trigger Kite

Tall Tree Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tall Tree Forest   Tall Tree Forest Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 12:32 am

"must kill evil" he mumbled in his sleep as he turn more after a few more minutes he sat up and yawns as he sat up and took a mach and lights it as he eat the flame "that his the spot" he said as he look over at her still leaving his blade on the ground
Back to top Go down
Black Rose of Bastet
Warrior
Warrior
Black Rose of Bastet

Tall Tree Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tall Tree Forest   Tall Tree Forest Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 12:35 am

She hadn't noticed he had gotten up and was watching her as she sat back to him mumbling to herself she normally wasn't this careless and did not understand why she was not nervous about said stranger with the large sword
Back to top Go down
Trigger Kite

Tall Tree Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tall Tree Forest   Tall Tree Forest Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 12:38 am

"i never seen a creator like you before" he said looking at her slowly going up and down "you know you could have said hello when you first walk up to me" he said once more getting up and brushing off his pants and holding a hand out to her to shake hers
Back to top Go down
Black Rose of Bastet
Warrior
Warrior
Black Rose of Bastet

Tall Tree Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tall Tree Forest   Tall Tree Forest Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 12:44 am

She turned hearing him speak finally remembering he was there she stood and shook his out stretched hand "Sorry I didn't know you had awoken and you probably haven't" she looked at herself "I am part of a race not known to this land ad only wonder in this form if I think I will not encounter some one else but it looks like that didn't work"
Back to top Go down
Trigger Kite

Tall Tree Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tall Tree Forest   Tall Tree Forest Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 12:48 am

"well a rare race well i might be the only dragon demon hybrid" he said as he smiles and look at her "well i never seen your race in my life but im guessing there all as hot as you are" he told her smiling
Back to top Go down
Black Rose of Bastet
Warrior
Warrior
Black Rose of Bastet

Tall Tree Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tall Tree Forest   Tall Tree Forest Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 12:51 am

"dragon and demon now that's a potent mix and thank you for the complement you aren't half bad looking yourself." She smiled back at the man
Back to top Go down
Trigger Kite

Tall Tree Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tall Tree Forest   Tall Tree Forest Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 12:54 am

he smiled and bend over as he lift her blade up with one hand like it was nothing and place it on his back "the ironic thing is i hunt evil demons" he said to her as he smiled at her when she told him he was half bad looking "if you need any help or anything just call for me" he said
Back to top Go down
Black Rose of Bastet
Warrior
Warrior
Black Rose of Bastet

Tall Tree Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tall Tree Forest   Tall Tree Forest Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 12:58 am

"that is a bit ironic well i guess we are similar in what we do then" she said as she watched him gather his things
Back to top Go down
Trigger Kite

Tall Tree Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tall Tree Forest   Tall Tree Forest Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 1:01 am

he look and got a idea "lets team up" he said with a idea "we can travel the world and help people and we will be supporting one another"
Back to top Go down
Black Rose of Bastet
Warrior
Warrior
Black Rose of Bastet

Tall Tree Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tall Tree Forest   Tall Tree Forest Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 1:04 am

she raised an eyebrow "oh? and what sprang this idea? we just met we know nothing about each other and you don't know what it is that I do?" she said "and so far all you have said to me is you've never seen anyone lie me and that I'm hot" she purred
Back to top Go down
Trigger Kite

Tall Tree Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tall Tree Forest   Tall Tree Forest Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 1:06 am

"but you also said hat is a bit ironic well i guess we are similar in what we do then" so my guess you hunt evil" he said
Back to top Go down
Black Rose of Bastet
Warrior
Warrior
Black Rose of Bastet

Tall Tree Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tall Tree Forest   Tall Tree Forest Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 1:11 am

"I guess you an call it that it's more like I was chosen by my goddess when I was born and now I kill people she instructs me to plus side jobs for extra money mostly human dirty work" she said
Back to top Go down
Trigger Kite

Tall Tree Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tall Tree Forest   Tall Tree Forest Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 1:13 am

"well i only kill who is hurting the weak and innocent for there own pleasure" he said as he started to sing the song his mother sang to him as he did he remember his past and had a tear run down his face
Back to top Go down
Black Rose of Bastet
Warrior
Warrior
Black Rose of Bastet

Tall Tree Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tall Tree Forest   Tall Tree Forest Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 1:17 am

She listened as he sang and saw the tear "that is a lovely song where did you learn it?" she said as she walked over and stood next to him seeing the sorrow in his eyes
Back to top Go down
Trigger Kite

Tall Tree Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tall Tree Forest   Tall Tree Forest Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 1:20 am

"my mother use to sing it to me" he said as he wipe his eyes he turn his face to her and his face was right in front of her in kissing range "he sang that to me when she was protecting me"
Back to top Go down
Black Rose of Bastet
Warrior
Warrior
Black Rose of Bastet

Tall Tree Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tall Tree Forest   Tall Tree Forest Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 1:24 am

"It is a beautiful song very calming and soothing she must have been very kind and loving" she whispered fully aware of how close the two were
Back to top Go down
Trigger Kite

Tall Tree Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tall Tree Forest   Tall Tree Forest Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 1:28 am

"she was i took up fighting evil so i can find my mother killer and protect other as i travel but before my mom passed away she told me to find true love if i wanna know live a happy life" he said knowing what he said as he held her shoulder and look into her eyes "i need to ask you something"
Back to top Go down
Black Rose of Bastet
Warrior
Warrior
Black Rose of Bastet

Tall Tree Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tall Tree Forest   Tall Tree Forest Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 1:30 am

"yes?" she asked feeling his hand on her shoulder she looked into his eyes with her own multicolored ones
Back to top Go down
Trigger Kite

Tall Tree Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tall Tree Forest   Tall Tree Forest Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 1:32 am

"will you please be with me" he said to her straight out and forward with his question
Back to top Go down
Black Rose of Bastet
Warrior
Warrior
Black Rose of Bastet

Tall Tree Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tall Tree Forest   Tall Tree Forest Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 1:34 am

"of course if you can put up with me" she laughed to herself as she leaned in hugging him before she knew what she was doing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tall Tree Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tall Tree Forest   Tall Tree Forest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tall Tree Forest
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next