Forest of Secrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forest of Secrets

This is a place where demons, elves, were-wolves, and other beings learn to call home.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Park Walkways
Tall Tree Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 12:59 pm by Pandora Lockhart

» OOC Chatroom
Tall Tree Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 3:16 pm by Pandora Lockhart

» Hey there?...
Tall Tree Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 7:51 pm by Hollow

» RP Request's
Tall Tree Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 5:00 pm by Hollow

» Imporatant Information
Tall Tree Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 3:58 pm by Clover R. Brook

» Rules pleas read before posting
Tall Tree Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 1:23 pm by Clover R. Brook

» Signature rattings
Tall Tree Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 1:05 pm by BerrySoul

» Purette, Emmily {{WIP}}
Tall Tree Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 2:17 pm by Emmily Purette

» Delorious, Gemini (W.I.P.)
Tall Tree Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 2:34 pm by Gemini Delorious

Forum
Affiliates
free forum
Secrets of the Darkness Photobucket Tall Tree Forest - Page 4 Os48p2 Tall Tree Forest - Page 4 Sakura10

Tall Tree Forest

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Isabella Grace

Isabella Grace

Tall Tree Forest - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Tall Tree Forest   Tall Tree Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 8:11 pm

First topic message reminder :

Tall Tree Forest - Page 4 TallTreeforest
This forest is filled with extremely large trees. These trees have many many branches that make it possible to climb the trees but they also block out most of the sunlight. There is a medium sized path that runs through the forest and if your not careful you could get lost.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Black Rose of Bastet
Warrior
Warrior
Black Rose of Bastet

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tree Forest   Tall Tree Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 11:09 am

"keep your pants on or you will sleep alone form now on" she mumbled in her sleep she heard kite grunt and she laughed to herself and rolled back into his chest she reached up at kissed his chin "good morning and how did you sleep?"
Back to top Go down
Trigger Kite

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tree Forest   Tall Tree Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 1:51 pm

he was asleep the who time as he was like that when he was getting naked as soon as she kisses his chin he woke up "its morning" he said
Back to top Go down
Black Rose of Bastet
Warrior
Warrior
Black Rose of Bastet

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tree Forest   Tall Tree Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 2:36 pm

"i never would have guessed now how did you sleep last night?" she asked rolling her eyes
Back to top Go down
Trigger Kite

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tree Forest   Tall Tree Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 2:46 pm

he yawns and sat up as he smiled at her "it was good" he said knowing he had a fluffy girl with him
Back to top Go down
Black Rose of Bastet
Warrior
Warrior
Black Rose of Bastet

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tree Forest   Tall Tree Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 2:50 pm

"that's good" she said as she yawned and stretched on the bed she then stood up and unwrinkled her clothes and smoothed her fur and long white hair
Back to top Go down
Trigger Kite

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tree Forest   Tall Tree Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 2:51 pm

he stood up and got dress and stretch some as he walk next to her and held her close
Back to top Go down
Black Rose of Bastet
Warrior
Warrior
Black Rose of Bastet

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tree Forest   Tall Tree Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 3:20 pm

she was pulled into a hug gladly hugged back wrapping her arms around his neck "so where are we going?" she asked him
Back to top Go down
Trigger Kite

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tree Forest   Tall Tree Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 3:39 pm

"we will be traveling around looking evil" he said to her as he lift her up in his arms
Back to top Go down
Black Rose of Bastet
Warrior
Warrior
Black Rose of Bastet

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tree Forest   Tall Tree Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 3:42 pm

she laughed as she was picked up "Fine! but shouldn't we go back and get our swords and my cloak from that tree?" she asked "we kinda can't go any where without them."
Back to top Go down
Trigger Kite

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tree Forest   Tall Tree Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 3:55 pm

"your right" he said walking out the door and heading back to the place to get there stuff
Back to top Go down
Black Rose of Bastet
Warrior
Warrior
Black Rose of Bastet

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tree Forest   Tall Tree Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 3:56 pm

"can you at least put me down?" she asked he had obviously forgotten he was still carrying her
Back to top Go down
Trigger Kite

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tree Forest   Tall Tree Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 3:58 pm

"right" he said putting her down and grabbing his sword and placing it on his back and grabbing his armor
Back to top Go down
Black Rose of Bastet
Warrior
Warrior
Black Rose of Bastet

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tree Forest   Tall Tree Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 4:03 pm

when she was on the ground she grabbed her sheath clipping it to her belt and tied her cloak around her neck "alright fearless leader which way do we go" she turned to ask the man still trying to put on his armor "oh come here and i'll help you" she said walking over to the man to help him
Back to top Go down
Trigger Kite

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tree Forest   Tall Tree Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 4:07 pm

he smiles as she help him "thanks love" he said as he puts it on "well for me i just travel and help people as i come across why dont i go with you on your job and when there is evil i will stop it" he said
Back to top Go down
Black Rose of Bastet
Warrior
Warrior
Black Rose of Bastet

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tree Forest   Tall Tree Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 4:11 pm

"alright well then we have to head for the main road and why did you just call me love?" she asked raising an eyebrow
Back to top Go down
Trigger Kite

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tree Forest   Tall Tree Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 4:18 pm

kite blush as he look at her "well i juts said it because couples do those kind of things" he said to her as he nods to her and headed to the main road
Back to top Go down
Black Rose of Bastet
Warrior
Warrior
Black Rose of Bastet

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tree Forest   Tall Tree Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 4:19 pm

"alright then and just so you know you are really cute when you blush darling" she said teasingly
Back to top Go down
Trigger Kite

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tree Forest   Tall Tree Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 4:21 pm

he blush more and started to shoot small flames from his nose "i am?" he replayed still red
Back to top Go down
Black Rose of Bastet
Warrior
Warrior
Black Rose of Bastet

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tree Forest   Tall Tree Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 4:24 pm

"yes very much so" she said as she walked up next to him and kissed his cheek
Back to top Go down
Trigger Kite

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tree Forest   Tall Tree Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 4:25 pm

he blush a bit more as she kisses him and pulls her close to him right after and held her
Back to top Go down
Black Rose of Bastet
Warrior
Warrior
Black Rose of Bastet

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tree Forest   Tall Tree Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 4:27 pm

"now the city isn't far but you have to behave yourself no matter what happens we need to blend in with the humans"
Back to top Go down
Trigger Kite

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tree Forest   Tall Tree Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 4:29 pm

he smiled at her "you forgot who your talking to im a hunter i blend into anything to catch my pry" he said to her smiling
Back to top Go down
Black Rose of Bastet
Warrior
Warrior
Black Rose of Bastet

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tree Forest   Tall Tree Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 4:33 pm

"I'm not kidding you have to behave the kind of people i get hired by are very vulgar and can get carried away but I've learned to deal with them" she shivered remembering a very unpleasant encounter with one client "no matter what they say or do to me you have to stay outside." she said
Back to top Go down
Trigger Kite

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tree Forest   Tall Tree Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 4:35 pm

"yes dear" he said to her a he was just out side of the side and decide to toss his sword up a tree
Back to top Go down
Clover R. Brook
Head-Admin
Head-Admin
Clover R. Brook

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tree Forest   Tall Tree Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 4:38 pm

Sorry to interrupt your RP Members but there has been a large amount of god-modding in this RP so far. Along with the use of things that should not be in this area. Due to these factors you're RP is terminated. There will be no more post's from you two in this topic. This is you're warning. If such behavior continues then both of you will be banned for a week. You have been warned.
Sincerely,
The Head Administrator
Back to top Go down
https://forestofsecrets.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tree Forest   Tall Tree Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tall Tree Forest
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4